Portrait Photography: Let your Portraits express who you are
Memories for you and your Loved Ones
Today it is common to record our daily life in snapshots: holidays, parties, fun moments. But do you have portraits that you and your family can cherish after many years? Images that are about you as a person rather than about your holidays and parties?
You are a unique person with your own beauty and charm, your own energy and mind. Portraiture can bring all of this out and reveal the essence of your character. It can tell the story of who you are.
Unlike snapshots, a professional photo shoot is something that you do not do purely for yourself. A portrait is that symbol of you. Think of your partner and parents: how happy it will make them to always feel your presence through a good portrait!
Even more, think of your children and even of your future grandchildren. You probably do not realize right now how important it will be for them – many years from now – to see you at this age.
It may feel like modesty to avoid professional photography – but in fact, it means denying something important to those who love you.
Portraits in Natural Environment
To make your portraits timeless and meaningful I give you true personal attention, plenty of time, and freedom to be yourself.
We hold a photo session at your home or at some inspiring location. This will make your portraits more personal and unique. A trusted or inspiring environment will also help you feel comfortable. We can experiment, move, change settings and outfits. A photo session is a fun experience.
Ladies, as a woman photographer I know exactly how important it is for you to look your best, and you can always share your special wishes with me.
Gentlemen, snapshots and boring corporate shots do not do you justice! You can look much cooler, be yourself and show your charisma. It is time to do it!
Reasons for a Professional Photos Session
Think of timeless portraits that could become your visual legacy.
You go to restaurants to enjoy just a single evening, or buy designer clothes that will be out of fashion by the end of the season. Now think of the emotional value of lasting images that preserve your beauty and express your personality!
Here are also some more immediate reasons for a professional photo shoot:
- Have you been extremely busy for a long time? – Custom photo session is a treat. Reward yourself for your achievements and hard work!
- Is there a new stage or a milestone in your life to mark?
- Give your parents or partner a gift that will continuously warm their hearts.
- Consider yourself non-photogenic? Then you probably have no beautiful portraits of yourself. Time to finally create them!
- Had too much routine lately? – Let’s experiment and play with your style, it is a lot of fun!
- Do you sometimes feel you lack confidence? – A custom portrait session is a great way to discover or to regain it!
- Isn’t it time to put artistic, non-standard portraits on your walls?
Think of the unique portraits we can create and call me to talk about your wishes and ideas!